Tri Colour Federation Valley Jean
$250.00 inc. GST
The best fit with the smallest footprint!
Introducing our most sustainable jean to date! The Valley Jean is engineered to accommodate every male body shape. With the right amount of width in the leg and a bilateral stretch in the denim construction, this jean is extremely comfortable. The mid rise of the jeans provides a more athletic look that is practical in fit and use. This jean will act as a timeless building block in your wardrobe for formal and informal occasions. The Smart jean by Tri Colour Federation gives men the true denim solution to movement, comfort and function.
- Made in Australia & designed in Australia.
- Uses all Australian vegetable dyes making this better for your skin and the earth.
- Nordic Swan Accredited Isko fabric.
- 92.33% Organic Cotton saves precious water, it’s better for the farmers & the earth using zero harmful pesticides or insecticides.
- 5.51% Recycled Polyester is sourced from PET bottles, no virgin polyester is used in our jeans reducing landfill and ensuring the embodied energy in our jeans is low.
- 2.16% Elastane combined with the patent fabric weave provides the jean with reformation technology, this ensures that the jeans will never go baggy reducing the need to wash your jeans saving on energy.
Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees, using Eucalyptus laundry powder.
Do not bleach.
Preferably, line dry in shade or gentle tumble dry on low heat.